My Resolve to Start Making Money Online



I started making money online when I realized that I was officially unemployable. I was struggling trying to understand what my boss was trying to tell me. Not that I could not hear but I kept staring at him wondering why I had to do what he wanted me to do. If you will wake up one day and quit a job every other villager dreams about, you got to be three things :

  • Sick 
  • Mad 
  • Enterprenuer 
I was neither sick nor mad as people put it but I was a budding Enterprenuer who would give up everything to pursue his ambitions. At first my MOTHER, could not really understand but as time went by, reality began to sink and she realized I could still hack this life with making money online. From that day she has always supported me. 

People will tell you all Sorts of things

Believe me today that if you want to become mad walk with mad men. There are several jealous ridden mad men in this town who will not allow your dream to
flourish. They will tell you this does not work and will discourage you. 

What do you lose by trying. So please bear in mind some dreams are not shared with everyone. I want to guide you to make your first dollar online and you will put these haters to shame someday !

Money is the Most Stupid Measure of Achievement but Its the Only People Use on you !

As you all know that it does not matter what your dreams are or plans what people shamelessly look at is money. I tried to sell my dream to my friends, relatives,GFs and to  date most have never looked this way again. Its hilarious that people want to have big things in life that do not start from somewhere. 

So I want to urge you if you have a dream to make money you got to be persistent and have a heart of a lion. The results are very rewarding and you keep wondering what was the use of having a job at the first place. So I will share more personal stories of my struggles in making money online, putting bacon on the table and the success of making money online as we get along. 

I hope you are Sykd up to learn different ways you can use to make money online here in Kenya. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment